In my 39 years I have never dealt with a business that has conducted themselves as poorly as Tim Marburger Mazda.

On Jan 17, Sales Manager Al sold us a 2008 Mazda 5 with a Navigation system and DVD player. He said it wasn't on the lot, but needed a $2500 deposit for them to get it in. Then he made an offer on our trade in, checked our credit, gave us papers to sign and told us they would have it on the lot after the weekend.

On Jan 18 a salesman called to say that they could not get the car with Navigation system and DVD Player. We again said that those features were important to us and we would not have purchased the vehicle without them. They should have been certain that the car was available before they took our deposit, checked our credit, and had us sign paperwork.

On Jan 19 the salesman called to say they would bring in a Mazda 5 and install the Navigation system and dvd player themselves. Then on Jan 21 he said they could not install a Navigation system because Mazda Parts would not let them have one and there is not another system that would fit the console.

On Jan 22, after much disappointment, my husband and I decided that we would take the car without the Navigation system. We went to Tim Marburger Mazda ready to put all the disappointment behind us and excited to finally purchase the Mazda 5. We sat in an office ready to finalize the deal, and Sales manager Keith came in and told us he was not going to sell us the Mazda 5 because of customer service reasons.

After all they put us through, selling us a car they didn't have, telling us they could add the features we wanted then telling us they couldn't, sales manager Keith threw one final blow. They were not going to sell to us for customer service reasons. My husband and I left the dealership absolutely stunned.

We did not deserve to be treated this way by Tim Marburger Mazda. Save yourself a great deal of frustration and disappointment and AVOID this dealership!!

Had an Experience with Tim Marburger Mazda?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #35070

Worst Dodge sales in NC. lowest market penatration. Rips off people to make his money.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #35069

Marburger is a crook, that is coming to an end, very soon. He has ripped several people off, and hurt their familys.