Tim marburger mazda

Charlotte, North Carolina 0 comments

I went in to go look at a Cx-7 at the Mazda Dealership in concord across the street from the tim dodge dealership.I was thinking about trading in my car with LAMBO doors.

The sales rep tried to help me pick out a car he says was new but had so many dents and scratches on it and claimed to make me try and pay 25 grand for that ***. I told them no way not at all...So they told me that him and his general manager was going to just take a look at my car just to see what small damage is done. So the sales rep and the manager walked out to my car (im watching them every step) and this 500 pound black man gets in my two door SMALL celica and *** with my car. It was an instant pissed off moment for me so i attacked the sales rep and asked him where in the *** my car was going.

The sales rep told me ohh just right around the corner. Thats not good enough for me i was not warned or able to get any of my stuff out because i had major major valuables in there. I dont trust anyone in my car especially with my stuff in it. So while im in the process of tellin the rep how disgusted i am the man comes back with my car.

The rep immediatley runs out to his manager to tell him. I watch the manager open my door and slam it to the ground as hard as he could...hard enough to slam my door in to the ground and completely break it off the hinges. The manager puts my door back in the grooves of the doorway and makes out like there is nothing wrong with it...comes into the store and walks right past me without saying anything. My husband goes to look at the damage and sure enough when you open my door it completely falls to the ground.

I went in to confront the manager and all he can say with a *** attitude is it fell and that my car was falling apart. OMG i cant believe that my car was in great condition until his fatness got in it. So i had to call the police. Then i had to try and get to the other dealership (with a small child in the baby seat) and complain there.

To which i got the run around then again and naturally Tim was no where to be found. So im still fighting this battle with the company and i will not stop until that fat black man gets me my money for my car which he destroyed.

DO NOT EVER TRY AND GET A MAZDA FROM THOSE PEOPLE THEY WILL *** YOU OVER!

Review about: Mazda Cx7.

We had a terrible experience at Tim Marburger Mazda

Charlotte, North Carolina 2 comments

In my 39 years I have never dealt with a business that has conducted themselves as poorly as Tim Marburger Mazda.

On Jan 17, Sales Manager Al sold us a 2008 Mazda 5 with a Navigation system and DVD player. He said it wasn't on the lot, but needed a $2500 deposit for them to get it in. Then he made an offer on our trade in, checked our credit, gave us papers to sign and told us they would have it on the lot after the weekend.

On Jan 18 a salesman called to say that they could not get the car with Navigation system and DVD Player. We again said that those features were important to us and we would not have purchased the vehicle without them. They should have been certain that the car was available before they took our deposit, checked our credit, and had us sign paperwork.

On Jan 19 the salesman called to say they would bring in a Mazda 5 and install the Navigation system and dvd player themselves. Then on Jan 21 he said they could not install a Navigation system because Mazda Parts would not let them have one and there is not another system that would fit the console.

On Jan 22, after much disappointment, my husband and I decided that we would take the car without the Navigation system. We went to Tim Marburger Mazda ready to put all the disappointment behind us and excited to finally purchase the Mazda 5. We sat in an office ready to finalize the deal, and Sales manager Keith came in and told us he was not going to sell us the Mazda 5 because of customer service reasons.

After all they put us through, selling us a car they didn't have, telling us they could add the features we wanted then telling us they couldn't, sales manager Keith threw one final blow. They were not going to sell to us for customer service reasons. My husband and I left the dealership absolutely stunned.

We did not deserve to be treated this way by Tim Marburger Mazda. Save yourself a great deal of frustration and disappointment and AVOID this dealership!!

Review about: 2008 Mazda 5.

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #35070

Worst Dodge sales in NC. lowest market penatration. Rips off people to make his money.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #35069

Marburger is a crook, that is coming to an end, very soon. He has ripped several people off, and hurt their familys.